Tuesday, December 13, 2011

study break

This post has such a weird layout! sorry.
Anyway, three finals tomorrow, so I should not! be blogging, but I needed a study break.

first off--the last couple months in pictures.
October:


Lagoon with my sister.
 Yellowcard show with best friend Amber. I was laughing, that's why I look like such a goof!
Halloween. I was Sleeping Beauty.

I got to see my name twin, Lauren Ashley, when she roadtripped out here from Boulder. Yay! So happy I was able to see her.














Frightmares when Gami came up. She loved the Cliffhanger ;)



November:


Black Friday shopping!

Murder mystery with these weirdos! haha. so fun!
December:

The Grinch--on a cul-de-sac next to houses that are totally decked out!

The Love Cynic (my mother) and her mistletoe that is clearly unusable


I have more pictures, but I will have to post them later! Blogger takes forever.
ps--a few random thoughts:
I am craving pizza factory bread twists somethin fierce!
Cannot wait til finals are over.
I'm way excited for next semester.
An addition to my holiday bucket list: A Christmas jazz music concert. anyone know of any good ones? Leave me a comment.
also, I wanna try Thai food. who can recommend a good place?

xoxo
ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate comments!

faceyb1

statcounter