Thursday, December 15, 2011

so happy


That I get to read this:


I reread it every year and love it. One of my favorites.

I love school breaks, Christmas in particular, because it gives me opportunity to catch up on books that I have been wanting to read. There's not much time in the semester for that ;)

Currently on my list:

-Jacob T. Marley--what Wicked is to Wizard of Oz to A Christmas Carol.
-The Architect of Flowers
-Room
-Ender's Game {the 90 or so pages that I haven't read of it, but it's wicked hard to get at my public lib}
-The Four Loves, just because I love it and want to revisit it.

Sidenote: Everyone has been telling me to read The Hunger Games lately, but I'm really hesitant because 1) if it's anything like I've heard Twilight is, I will barf. Granted, I've never read them, but going by the way people make them sound...they're awful. and 2) I'm not way into fantasy or trendy reads. Thoughts?

xoxo
ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate comments!

faceyb1

statcounter