| Crazy |
| Pumpkin Girl and 50s Girl |
![]() |
| Caitlin, me, Joy--their makeup was great. |
| Language Educator--that's going to be me :) the thought is becoming more and more real. |
| Shakes at D&B--their first time there. |
| Beautiful hike--cool bridge |
| I got bangs! |
| Things I am looking forward to this time of year. Snowmen. New Years. Thanksgiving. Christmas Lights! |
| The first 'real' snowstorm of the year. There was a lot more the morning after this photo was taken |
![]() |
| Socioling :) geeky |
![]() |
| Shoveling/went to play in the park with all my snow gear! |
![]() |
| We rode the skycoaster! |
| Dinner before we went to a super fun corn maze. |
![]() |
| Halloween cupcakes for my students. Love being festive. |
![]() | ||||||||
| another Halloween party |
xoxox,
ash :)






No comments:
Post a Comment
I don't hate comments!