Friday, November 2, 2012

my creepy house.

Back in June-Julyish, I came home to my apt in SLC and the front door was ajar. None of the roomies were home and I was freaked out. Maybe I was paranoid, but I called the cops, so they could come check it out. Better to be safe than sorry! They came and nothing was wrong. So then I just let it go.

Ever since then, I've been slighly...mmm, not freaked out, but something...like i never want to be in my house alone at night, etc. The thought of sleeping at my house alone was soooo not cool! Anyway, a little weird.

Today, my roommate comes up the stairs and was like, "Did either of you open the downstairs door (leading into the garage)?" My other roommate and I said no and we all went downstairs to check it out. Nothing seemed out the ordinary, but our landlord is coming over this evening and I cannot wait to ask him to put a doorknob that locks on that door!! The garage is really easy to get into, you just lift it with the handle on the outside and it would be soooo freaking crazy if someone got in to my house.


xoxox,
ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate comments!

faceyb1

statcounter